The Kemp Group
) focuses on accounting and financial positions because that is what we know best. Founded by a CPA, we have built a team of experienced search consultants comprised of current and former CPAs, controllers, cost accountants, credit managers, accounting managers, tax managers and big 4 auditors.
The Kemp Group is currently working with an established manufacturing client to fill a Manager of International Tax position located in Orlando FL. The position has the following responsibilities:
- Develop efficient foreign cash repatriation planning, utilization of foreign tax credits, and efficient use of various tax attributes.
- Research U.S. and foreign tax laws and regulations related to international tax planning strategies and other transactions.
- Research and analyze U.S. tax consequences of international restructurings.
- Provide technical tax support on transactions and activities involving international marketing and manufacturing entities.
- Review and create strategies to minimize taxes paid in foreign jurisdictions.
- Assist regional tax leaders with tax programs designed to achieve regional and worldwide tax efficiencies.
- Review and analyze current and accumulated earnings pools of all controlled foreign entities in order to maximize U.S. and worldwide benefits derived from each company’s tax situation.
- Partner with Treasury, Financial Reporting and Accounting personnel on tax planning transactions, including coordination of responsibilities to effect the transactions.
- Discuss with Internal Audit any tax-related transactions which need review at local country level.
- Develop tax efficient cash repatriation planning, utilization of foreign tax credits and net operating losses in a tax efficient manner.
- Assist with international portion of worldwide tax provision, including analyzing effect of various tax planning transactions.
- Assist in international tax portion of federal income tax return.
- Assist in international tax portion of U.S. audits, as well as all foreign tax audits.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting; Master of Science Degree in Taxation or equivalent graduate degree preferred.
- Must have CPA or equivalent certification and eight years of related international tax planning experience with a Big 4 public accounting firm
- Must have excellent knowledge of Subpart F, Foreign Tax Credit and US restructuring rules; and strong US GAAP tax accounting skills.
- Must be a self-starter with refined research and analytical skills
- Must have strong communication and interpersonal skills, including ability to work with senior management and demonstrated expertise with MicroSoft Office.