The Kemp Group
) focuses on accounting and financial positions because that is what we know best. Founded by a CPA, we have built a team of experienced search consultants comprised of current and former CPAs, controllers, cost accountants, credit managers, accounting managers, tax managers and big 4 auditors.
The Kemp Group is currently working with a manufacturing client to fill a Director of SEC Reporting position located in Orlando FL. The position has the following responsibilities:
- Using financial information generated by the financial reporting department, prepare the Company’s external financial reports (quarterly and annual SEC reports, SEC registration statements when applicable, and domestic benefit plans)
- Prepare and analyze financial data for quarterly/annual external financial statements (e.g., press release, 10Q, 10K). Analyze and monitor monthly and quarterly financial results (e.g., sales, profit, cash flow), including comparisons to plan and prior year.
- Assist other departments (e.g., treasury, tax, investor relations) in need of understanding and interpretation of financial results.
- Oversee and manage the activities of the Administrator, Financial Planning and Analysis
- Prepare presentations for the Vice President and Controller.
- Perform special projects as directed by the Vice President and Controller and Senior Vice President & CFO.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business, or Finance. CPA required, MBA preferred.
- Minimum of five years (six to seven preferable) of “Big 4” public accounting/auditing experience with large multinational clients.