The Kemp Group
) focuses on accounting and financial positions because that is what we know best. Founded by a CPA, we have built a team of experienced search consultants comprised of current and former CPAs, controllers, cost accountants, credit managers, accounting managers, tax managers and big 4 auditors.
The Kemp Group is currently working with a manufacturing client to fill a Business Finance Manager position located 1.5 hours from Knoxville TN. The position has the following responsibilities:
- Manage one direct report (Financial Analyst) in the United States to collectively provide decision support through financial modeling and analysis of scenarios, alternatives, capital investments, cost savings.
- Provide general direction and financial counsel to GM’s and respective business unit teams.
- Manage direct report in terms of setting work priorities and providing individualized coaching and development to build capabilities.
- Drive financial analyses required in support of unit growth strategies, new product platforms, optimization of manufacturing operations, pricing strategies, plant expansion alternatives, and other business scenarios.
- Coordinate and oversee profitability studies for specific business areas within the company, and participates in development of strategies.
- Ensure accuracy and credibility of financial deliverables required in support of the 24 month rolling forecast, the annual cost structure plan, and strategy quantification.
- Provide analysis package in support of monthly/quarterly results, and periodic operational reviews.
- Drives process excellence through participation in Finance productivity projects and other divisional initiatives.
- Accounting/Finance and/or MBA degree required (MBA preferred)
- 8-12 years of financial analysis and managerial experience, to generally include Direct supervision, Project leadership, Application of financial acumen in decision support for specific business unit planning and performance.